AS PART OF THE STRATEGY TO GROW OUR BUSINESS, WE ARE CONTINUING TO MAKE A NUMBER OF SITE & PORTFOLIO PURCHASES TO REPLENISH OUR ASSET BASE AND TO FURTHER REGENERATE THE AREAS WE WORK.
In 2015, we made six acquisitions across the UK totalling over £20m. We also recently purchased 50% of Aire Valley Land LLP, the company that is developing Gateway45 – Leeds’ largest live commercial development with consent for 2.64m sq. ft of commercial space.
We remain in the market for new sites to refill our strategic landbank across the North of England and the Midlands and are well-known for our straightforward nature in negotiating and completing transactions. This is underpinned by five elements:
- We are in a good financial position, underpinned by our Plc status and our low-level of gearing.
- We are able to make quick decisions on purchases.
- We have a proven track record in transacting within short completion timescales.
- A dedicated, experienced and professional team is in place.
- We naturally understand unusual and challenging income assets and can make the most of them.
We are particularly interested in income-producing assets that fall within the following parameters:
- A Yield of 9%+;
- Lot sizes of between £4-8 million;
- Sites that are a maximum of two hours’ drive from Sheffield;
- Multi-let estates preferred (although single-let will be considered);
- A predominant focus on industrial/logistics and office sectors; and
- Sites that have short and long-term asset management potential.
We are also interested in Development opportunities (residential and commercial), distressed sales, Energy, mineral and waste opportunities and any sites that are adjacent to our own. The team can be contacted direct here.