Harworth Estates has secured a number of new leases from local businesses at its refurbished Riccall Business Park in North Yorkshire. These new leases combined will generate over £100,000 of recurring income per annum and provides further evidence of Harworth continuing to drive improvement across its income-producing portfolio.
Five separate leases have been completed as follows, with HLW Keeble Hawson LLP acting as advisor to Harworth in each:
- The Environment Agency has taken a lease on 12,330 sq. ft of commercial space and 1.2 acres of land as a depot for their flood rescue services operation.
- TLK Trailercare Ltd has taken an 11,400 sq. ft industrial unit and 1.5 acres of land. This will be used for commercial vehicle trailer maintenance, repair and storage.
- Local koi carp fisherman Damian Herapath has taken a storage unit of 870 sq. ft on a five year lease.
- Ambience Venue Styling, a wedding venue styling service provider, has taken a 355 sq. ft office on a three year lease.
- Finally, Chillies and Lavender, a local craft business, has taken a 232 sq. ft office on a three year lease.
Tim Powner, Agency Manager for Harworth Estates, said: “Riccall Business Park continues to go from strength to strength with these deals reflecting the versatility of the accommodation on offer to local businesses. We look forward to welcoming further new tenants onto the Park through the remainder of 2016.”
Riccall Business Park is a 104 acre site located just off Selby Road in Riccall, a short distance south of York City Centre. It is located just off the A19, offering easy access to the wider motorway network via the M62.
Units and development land are still available at the Park. Offices ranging from 112 sq. ft to 12,680 sq. ft are available, alongside industrial units ranging from 330 sq. ft to 2,128 sq. ft; open storage land between 0.5 acres and 6 acres is also available. Further information is available from the Park’s appointed agents Gent Visick on (0113) 245 6000 and Knight Frank on (0113) 246 1533.